October 29, 2012

And it begins: The Thurlow Sew-Along!

Today's the big day, folks! The day we begin Lladybird's Thurlow Sew-Along!


I was supposed to whip up my muslin last week, but an unexpected evil cold completely incapacitated me, so I was unable to even stand long enough to cut out the pieces. So, I'll be sewing up a wearable muslin for the sew-along, and then I'll take the information I glean for this to make the trousers I had actually intended.


This is where I'm at so far, I have everything cut out and ready to go! First step will be front pockets. I will get to work on them tonight, provided the "frankenstorm" doesn't interfere with our power. I promise to keep you updated with my progress every step of the way :)

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all is well since Sandy came to visit! Look forward to following the sew along.

    ReplyDelete