July 6, 2012

A quick update...

Hello my lovelies! It seems that with the business of the summer season I haven't had a chance to post in a while. I also haven't had a chance to do much sewing or knitting either (but, I have been spinning up a storm!). Although, Mr. Social did receive another pair of shorts (I'll have to get some pics and post about those soon).

I do have news though, really happy and exciting news!

Mr. Social and I are getting married!

That's right folks, he liked it so he put a ring on it ;)
Of course, this has meant a flurry of wedding planning the last couple weeks, since we want to get married next summer (you wouldn't even believe how many venues in Toronto are already completely booked for summer 2013 and already booking for 2014!!).

So, I guess I have a good excuse for my lack of sewing lately. I will, however, have to get back at it soon, as I think I may make my own dress for the wedding, which may or may not be the most insane decision I've ever made.

I promise to get back to a more regular routine of making things and sharing with you all. I also promise to share the trials and triumphs when it comes to making my wedding dress.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! your engagement ring is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeehaw!
    And agreed, the ring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete