Last week was busy! I got 2 bags finished, spun a yarn, almost finished a pair of shorts for Mr. Social (they just need to be hemmed), almost finished knitting some socks (also for Mr. Social) and a whole bunch more! Phew! I showed off a couple things in Friday's post, but here's another finished bag and a sneak peak at the next one ;)
So, am I on track? Let's see...
Plans for April:
1) Finish Diamond Gansey socks for Mr. Social - Almost done!!
2) Sew a bunch of bags - 2 done, 3rd almost complete
3) Make the skully dress
4) Pick another pair of socks to knit for Mr. Social - pattern picked, yarn wound and ready to go
5) Make shorts for Mr. Social - Almost done!
6) Spin a bunch of things - 1 complete (so far)
7) PROJECT ANDI - Go to the gym at least 3 times a week. - On track
Not too shabby a start to the month, if I may say so myself.
What's planned for this week? Well, I'll be finishing the Godzilla bag shown above, the Diamond Gansey socks and a baby sweater. I will also be blocking 2 projects that were finished a few weeks ago, and cutting out 2 more bags. If all goes well, I'll have the bags finished next weekend. Social life? Maybe not this week...