October 3, 2013

Procrastination

School has had me crazy busy, and to be honest, I'm getting a little burnt out. And do you know what happens when I start to get burnt out? I procrastinate. BIG TIME. And today, that happened. Want to see what I did instead of homework?

I made a few circle scarves....AND got them photographed! (That's a feat in itself!)

I also pulled out some OOAK yarn I spun a while back and started knitting an awesome OOAK scarf....will post about that when it's finished.

I've kept one of the scarves I made today for myself (I made many), but the rest have all been sent to my etsy shop to seek new homes. I have the feeling I'll be making many more of these though. They're super quick and addictive to make!

What do you do when you procrastinate?

No comments:

Post a Comment